« Home | Back To My Roots » | Dangers of Everyday Life » | Almighty Google » | Rising Star » | Human After All » | Here Ya Go, Universe! » | Hope For The Future » | Carl Edwards ESPN Cover » | Blog Envy » | The Ultimate Non-Couple » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

Nauseating News

Police Want To Know Who's Dumping Bags Of Vomit

POSTED: 7:37 am CDT April 26, 2006
 
Sheriff's deputies in Iowa are in the midst of a disgusting investigation.

Deputies in Henry County are trying to find the person who is dumping bags of what looks like human vomit.

Deputy Dan Wesley said they've found as many as 50 garbage bags containing regurgitated food over the last three years. He said it's pretty weird.

They've sent some samples to a lab for analysis, but Wesley said they haven't gotten any DNA yet.
 
Wesley said they just hope whoever is doing it will stop.
 
Originally posted at KCCI.com; Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press.
Powered By Qumana

About me

  • I'm Sara
  • From United States
  • I consider myself to be a storyteller and often draw upon my everyday experiences in order to create stories. I grew up in a commune.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates